E-commerce is a transaction of buying or selling online. Electronic commerce draws on technologies such as mobile commerce, electronic funds transfer, supply chain management, Internet marketing, online transaction processing, electronic data interchange (EDI), inventory management systems, and automated data collection systems. Modern electronic commerce typically uses the World Wide Web for at least one part of the transaction's life cycle although it may also use other technologies such as e-mail.
E-commerce businesses may employ some or all of the following:
- Online shopping web sites for retail sales direct to consumers
- Providing or participating in online marketplaces, which process third-party business-to-consumer or consumer-to-consumer sales
- Business-to-business buying and selling
- Gathering and using demographic data through web contacts and social media
- Business-to-business (B2B) electronic data interchange
- Marketing to prospective and established customers by e-mail or fax (for example, with newsletters)
- Engaging in pretail for launching new products and services
- Online financial exchanges for currency exchanges or trading purposes
Eshopp24 is a sister project of E Shop Mart Home Pvt Ltd launched in Jan 2015 in Uttar Pradesh Faunded By Mr. M.K.Sharma.
Miss Patina’s design concept is to create individual clothing with elements of vintage glamour, whilst focusing on intricate details, such as lace or mesh overlays, brocade and embroidery. Inspirations for design are taken from previous iconic fashions and fused with today’s catwalk trends. Inspired by vintage and a love for art, design and culture, there are many styles that Miss Patina caters to.
Logo: Our scalloped shell is inspired by the birth of Venus, and its reference to the setting sun. The scalloped shell is uniquely feminine and elegant and is frequently displayed in the designs of Miss Patina clothing.
Patina Green: The sheen produced on surfaces through age, represents our influence from past decades, whilst the colour is associated with rococo art, and represents our highly decorative nature. Patina is the beauty of time and comes from a life lived.
Miss Patina has frequently been featured in many fashion publications including Vogue, Grazia, Look, Company, Glamour and Cosmopolitan, and has been worn by fashion favourites, such as Taylor Swift, Elle Fanning, British actress Sienna Miller, Emilia Clarke, Jenna Coleman, singer Pixie Lott, Una Foden, model Suki Waterhouse, and UK TV presenter Caroline Flack, Alice Levine and Alex Jones.
With more than 100 stores and boutiques around the world including 11 Topshop concessions and stockists throughout the UK, Europe, Asia, and USA, Miss Patina is continually catching the attention of vintage and fashion enthusiasts around the world.